Monday, July 9, 2012

Rude Awakening: My Favorite Fast Food has 755 Calories

It's no secret -- I love Chipotle! I could (and have) eat it multiple times per week... It all started towards the end of my senior year of college. I just went on the Chipotle Fan website and calculated how many calories I would consume each time I'd go there. I tend to get the chicken burrito bowl. The last time I went was about two weeks ago...

This is definitely going to have to become an occasional splurge with some tweaks to my usual order! Look at how much fat it contains -- it's not a good feeling to see that when you have consumed Chipotle three days in a year in the past. I won't be able to do this on a regular basis anymore if I want to be healthier and be thinner for the long run. I plan on splitting it into two meals from now on or splitting some tacos with a friend rather than just downing the entire serving in one sitting. Anyone up for some Chipotle in a couple of weeks?

What is your favorite fast food? Do you know how many calories your favorite fast food contains? 

This includes: Brown Rice, Black Beans, Chicken, Tomato, Corn, Cheese, Sour Cream, and Lettuce.


Source: Nutrition Calculator from ChipotleFan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment